Sunday, November 11, 2012

PIN-A-HOLICS Anonymous

Hello. My name is Deanna Marie, and I have a problem. I am a pin-a-holic. As most ladies (and some gents too) in the U.S. and other parts of the world will tell you, they have been on Pinterest, and they are well, addicted :). To quote a movie that always makes me giggle a bit, "I think this is a perfectly normal, natural thing." As a culture, we love to see what everyone else is eating, wearing, working out with, photographing, tattooing, cleaning with, painting on our nails, making as a gift, becoming inspired by, etc... We have always wanted the best. The most creative. The most interesting. And there lies the root of our addiction obsession  interest. And it is okay! So here is my evil plan.....muah ha ha hahaha. I kid, I kid. It's  not that evil, nor is it a very well planned plan. Hmm did I say that right? Eh, enough rambling. I am going to take all of the wonderfulness I can off of Pinterest, and I am going to either attempt to cook it, craft it, photograph it, recreate it, and then add some of my own creativity to Pinterest as well! Then I will report back to you with everything; the good, the bad, and the ugly. Be ready for part one coming to you tomorrow and I will try my hardest to provide you with something to keep you coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment